Indonesia Anonymus

We are a group of Indonesians, ranting about our beloved country. This blog is a result of many people grumbling about many things in many ways.
Feedback: indonesia.anonymus at gmail dot com

Name:

Anonymus is the Latin word for anonymous, the correct English spelling. The Latin spelling, however, is traditionally used by scholars in the humanities to refer to an ancient writer whose name is not known, or to a manuscript of their work. Read more at Wikipedia.

Our blog in Bahasa Indonesia (but rarely updated) can be found here.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The story of our life

See the comic strip below and please admit that you feel this way too. (At least when you read newspapers or watch the news...)


-----
Source : dilbert.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just so close to give gigantic laugh seeing the strip,
but then I remember that I'm still in the office....

roi

5:51 PM  
Blogger Isman H. Suryaman said...

Ah, roi. I thought you were going to say, "But then I realized that if I have time to read this, that'll make me..."

Don't worry. I'm guilty as well. Har har.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Imansyah said...

A circular-and-never-ending story then? Hear, hear! :))

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home